LEARN HOW TO MAKE COLORFUL CHRISTMAS VILLAGE FOR HOLIDAYS!
This is the most colorful DIY Christmas Village you can make for small spaces.
This is the first time we are doing any kind of Christmas decoration other than just keeping a Christmas tree! It was super fun to make this project with my daughter for the Holiday season. We live in an apartment where elaborate decorations are not possible. This is the perfect and most fun way to decorate small spaces for Holidays. All these colorful houses fit perfectly on our windowsill!
At our house, we are still in the rainbow phase :). So, instead of going with traditional Christmas colors we decided to make these in the rainbow colors as the most Colorful Christmas village!
This is the best Christmas craft to make with kids! We had few kids over for our Christmas party. All of them got a house to paint and take it with them as a Christmas gift. Lets take a look at how we made them.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Read my full disclosure policy.
MATERIALS FOR DIY CHRISTMAS VILLAGE
- These Birdhouses
- Wood Log Cabin
- Gingerbread House
- Wood House
- Decorative Birdhouse
- Decorative Birdhouse (These are the ones I ordered for the kids to paint)
- Craft paint and paint brushes
- White glitter
- Fake snow
- Clear glue
- Bottle brush trees
- Few mini Christmas ornaments
HOW TO CREATE COLORFUL CHRISTMAS VILLAGE
- Paint the wooden houses the colors you like. Let it dry for 1-2 hours.
- Paint a thin layer of glue over the roof and the parts you think snow will fall over the house.
- Immediately put white glitter on the glue layer. Let it dry.
- Arrange the houses, trees and the ornaments.
- Start pouring and spreading the fake snow over the houses, trees and ornaments to make it look more like a winter village.
Merry Christmas! Stay warm as you eagerly wait for the Santa’s reindeer happily leading his sleigh towards your home!
WANT TO REMEMBER THIS? SAVE THE DIY CHRISTMAS VILLAGE TO YOUR FAVORITE CHRISTMAS DECORATION PINTEREST BOARD!
Hi Tripura, I enjoyed the Holiday Makerfest 2020. Thank you for the free printables.
I’m glad you enjoyed the Holiday MakerFest!
Beautiful Christmas Village.